PLB HDPE Duct Pipes
Since 2001, we are supplying permanently lubricated HDPE duct under the brand name VKP. The VKP PLB HDPE Duct offers the following advantages –
- Reduction in future up gradation, installation cost, and maintenance.
- Easy and faster installation of cable with less labor work.
- Nontoxic nature of pipes and hence safe to handle
- Reduction in number of joints due to the longer length of pipes
- Feasibility of lengths installation
- Deployment of existing cables after blowing from the duct
- Easy movement of the cable
We manufacture Veekay Plast’s (VKP) PLB HDPE Duct as per G.R. No. GR/CDS-08/02. Nov’ 2004 (Supersedes G.R. No. G/CDS-08/01. Dec’ 99) from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. We are one of the few TSEC certified vendor and have production capacity of more than 40000 Kms per annum. We are also approved with RDSO and various other consultants for PLB HDPE DUCT.
- Railways Information Network
- Cable Service Providers
- Computer Networking
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Network
- Defense Network
We use the co-extrusion technique and High-Density PolyEthylene as a base raw material to manufacture permanently lubricated HDPE Ducts. The grade of raw material is ultraviolet grade confirming to ISO 1183 & 1133, IS:2523, IS:7328 1992 or and designated as PEELA 50T 012 (CACT Approved) and facilitates the inner layer permanently with the material DOW Coming grade 50MB002.
VKP PLB HDPE Duct is available in various length as per customer requirement 32/26 mm, 40/33 mm, and 50/42 mm with and without the rope. Colors available include yellow, red, violet, green, blue, grey, orange, and brown. Any other color or size as per customer requirement can be supplied so as to meet customers choice.