VKP MDPE Pipes
Poly Ethylene Piping systems are the most preferred means of transportation and distribution of Natural Gas Worldwide. Poly Ethylene pipes are used all over the world for natural gas distribution at 4 Bar Pressure, due to their excellent technical and operational advantages. Since 2003, we manufacture Medium density polyethylene pipes under the brand name VKP.
MDPE Pipes Salient Features
- Excellent toughness/ductility.
- High resistance to slow crack propagation.
- Excellent Creep Properties.
- Resistance to rapid crack propagation.
- Excellent ESCR.
- Extreme smooth interior surface.
- Balance rigidity and toughness.
- Frost resistance.
- Very low permeation to gases.
- Highly reliable in most soil types.
- No deposition, encrustation, and reaching out.
- Easy to transport, handle, and lay.
- Longer life.
Veekay Plast’s (VKP) MDPE pipes conform to various International Standards such as ISO 4427, BS 7281, DIN 8074 / 75 and BIS Standard IS:14885.
We use Medium Density Poly Ethylene (MDPE) grade PE 80 and PE 100 as raw materials.
Veekay Plast’s (VKP) MDPE pipes are manufactured in the range of 20mm to 450mm (Outer Diameter) in all pressure ratings. We can recognize these pipes with their colors for different uses such as Yellow for Gas, Orange for Petrol and Blue for Water. MDPE Pipes can be tailor-made to meet specific requirements of the individual Gas customer.